Information about Daily Life
SPIRA has created “A Guide for Foreigners Living in SAGA (issued in 2017)”. It provides information about “Daily life consultation”, “Hospitals”, “Disaster prevention” and “Emergency contacts”. You can get it by free at Saga International Plaza.
* Due to technical restraints, some small character fonts of some languages can not be displayed on the website. Please contact us to receive a PDF copy by email.
Useful Links for daily life
- The Immigration Bureau of Japan provides foreign residents with necessary information for living in Japan, such as procedures for immigration/status of residence, work/employment, healthcare, and education. This information is available in Japanese, simple Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Nepali, Thai, Indonesian, Burmese (Myanmar), Khmer (Cambodia), Filipino and Mongolian. Please select a language from the “言語を選ぶ/CHOOSE A LANGUAGE” menu.
- A Daily Life Support Portal for Foreign Nationals
- Kanagawa International Foundation（KIF）is providing Parenting Guide Series for Non-Japanese Residents. There are some helpful tools for their supporters and videos in several languages.（English,Chinese,Spanish,Portuguese,Vietnamese,Tagalog,Nepali）
- Parenting Guide Series
- Citizen from Abroad to SAGA, Teaching Assistant NET works (CASTANETs), an organization for Japanese learning support in SAGA has created guidebooks: “Saga Guidebook～Natural disaster/Accidents/Sick～(Japanese only)” .
- Natural disaster/Accidents/Sick～ ①Natural disaster/Accidents/Sick～ ②
- Natural disaster/Accidents/Sick～ ③Natural disaster/Accidents/Sick～ ④