Must be a non-profit group within Saga Prefecture and not have any political or religious affiliations.
Application is limited to one event per group per year. Events that were held twice in the past with the assistance of the grant are not eligible. Except in the case of multicultural society events, which become ineligible after the third time.
- Multicultural Society Events
- Events held within Saga Prefecture with the purpose of promoting a multicultural society within the region.
- International Exchange Events
- Events held within Saga Prefecture with the purpose of promoting international understanding.
- Emphasized Korean Province Exchange Events
- Events promoting international understanding held in Soul and Jeollanam-do of South Korea.
- Emphasized Chinese Province Exchange Events
- Events promoting international understanding held in certain emphasized prefectures of China (Liaoning, Guizhou, Shanghai and its outlying cities, and Hong Kong)
- International Cooperation Events
- Events held overseas with the purpose of delivering aid products.
Grant Amount and Eligible Expenses
The grant amount shall be no larger than 80% of the total event cost and not exceed 100,000 Japanese Yen.
Costs eligible to be covered by the grant are written in the Grant Guidelines.
April 1st, 2017 to March 31st, 2018 *Applications are accepted on a running basis.
Applications will be stopped if the amount granted reaches the yearly budget.
Guidleines and Application Form Download
To apply, please fill out the appropriate forms and send them to us by postal mail.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Procedure from Grant Application to Grant Payment
*Please submit your application no later than one month before the event date.